OZONE THERAPY(Oxygen Therapy)
The Indications for Ozone and its Underlying Active Mechanisms of Action
Disinfection, wound cleansing and improved wound healing.
- Activation of RBC metabolism with an improvement of oxygen release
- Activation of ROS (reactive oxygen species) and radical scavengers
- Activation of immunocompetent cells with release of cytokins such as interferons and interleukins.
- Modulation of the immune system
- Increase of antioxydative capacity by activation of biological antioxidants
- Activation of antioxidative enzymes as radical scavengers
- Activation of immunocompetent and cartilage cells with release of TGF-ß
- Wound cleansing,
- Improved wound healing
RELATED PAGESSymptoms, Diagnosis Tests and Treatment
Area for links to related pages...