Dr. Thomas Marshall - Manifold
DC, L.M.M.A. (International), M.M.P.S. (Germany), A.M.O.I.R.F. (Canada), M.B.Ac.A. (England), S.S.B.I. (USA)
Dr. Thomas Marshall-Manifold has been practising complimentary medicine for more than 20 years. In that time he has studied for and achieved numerous qualificationsin the field of natural health, chiropractic and acupuncture. He has lectured worldwide in his specialist areas of expertise.
Thomas has a unique approach to healthcare, which combines all his skills with the most advanced technological equipment, to provide the most appropriate treatment, tailored to the individual. He pioneered the Bio Vincent system of diagnosis in the UK and has been awarded a DSc for his work on the subject. Thomas is registered with all the regulatory bodies governing his treatments and has a large number of excellent testimonials.
Thomas’ CV in detail:
2001 - Present
Director of The Wimbledon Clinic. Practising Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Herbalism, Complex Homeopathy and Biological Medicine - prognos.
2000 - 2001
Post Graduate course in Chinese Herbal Medicine
1999 - 2000
Post Graduate lecturer in a series of seminars on Motion Palpation Chiropractic Technique
- Certification course in Dark Microscopy
- International Academy for Pleomorphismology and Endocytobiology
- Weissenstein Castle, Lauterstein, Germany
1994 - 1998
Chiropractic Science at Oxford Brookes University, graduated as DC (Oxford College of Chiropractic)
1989 - 1992
- Further study in the field of Chiropractic (MTMD) under Dr Helgard Hoffman, West Germany.
- Chiropractic Motion Palpation Technique at the Motion Palpation Institute under Dr. Leonard Faye (USA).
- Thompson Chiropractic Technique under Dr Wayne Zemeka (USA)
1987 - 1990
Research on Ozone Therapy and the Bio Vincent with Dr Einar Gohring at the Askulap Clinic, Bad Rappenau, West Germany
Research Doctorate (D.Sc.) awarded by Medicina Alternativa for clinical research into the Acid Base balance of the fluids of the body according to Vincent.
Edited the translation from the German of "Bioelectronics according to Vincent and the Acid Base Balance" ISBN: 0 906188 45 8
1986 - 1987
Training in Ozone Therapy in West Germany under Dr Hartmund Baltin at his clinic in Rosenheim. and Dr. H. Werkmeister, Dusseldorf.
Introductory course on the German Chiropractic system MTMD (Manuelle Therapie nach Meridian diagnostik) under Dr. Josef Brand (West Germany).
1983 - 1986
Seminars in West Germany in the practice of EAV (Electro Acupuncture according to Voll). Mora Therapy under the instruction of Dr Franz Morrell. Courses in Biological Medicine - Prognos and the diagnostic techniques of the Bio Vincent, analysing the fluids of the body, blood, urine, and saliva, assessing free radical activity.
1981 - 1983
Further study in Traditional Chinese Medicine under Giovanni Maciocia. Post graduate courses under Ted. J. Kaptchuk O.M.D. and the seminars of Dr JHF Shen.
1979 - 1981
Licentiate in Acupuncture course with the British College of Acupuncture.
Lectures delivered world wide include:
- The Society for the Study of Biological Intolerances at the American Allergy Conference, Tampa, Florida, USA.
- The Conference of the Entire View of Cancer, Athens, 1988.
- Allergy Testing and Biological Medicine - Prognos. Delivered to trainee G.P's at Queen Mary's, Roehampton.
- The Bio Vincent Body Fluid Analysis. T he Centre for Complementary Study, Southampton.
- Post Graduate seminar on the subject of ME. British Osteopathic Association, British School of Osteopathy.
- Chiropractic Technique and Nutrition. Oxford College of Chiropractic, Degree Course, Oxford Brookes University.
- Two papers delivered to the International Ozone Association World Congress, Imperial College, London, 2001
- Lecture on Orthopaedic Testing. LCTA London, 2002.
In the field of Biological Medicine - Prognos, Thomas Marshall-Manifold has studied under the most eminent international exponents of the system including :-
- Dr Voll, (E.A.V. Electro Acupuncture according to Voll)
- Dr Franz Morell (Mora Therapy)
- Dr Henrich Rossman (Leading exponent of E.A.V. today)
- Dr Huenke (Neural therapy)
- Professor Popp (Biological research)
He has studied with, is a member of, or registered with:-
- The Hans Brugerman Institute, Gauting, Germany (Mora Therapy)
- The Pitterling Institute, Munich, Germany (E.A.V.)
- The Med Tronik Institute, Friesenheim, Germany (Bio Vincent)
- The Occidental Institute Foundation, British Columbia, Canada (Biological Medicine - Prognos)
- The British Acupuncture Council
- The Register of Chinese Herbal medicine
- The British Chiropractic Council Register
- The College of Chiropractors
- The European Herbal Practitioners Association