Wimbledon Clinic of Natural Medicine Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read these terms and conditions carefully prior to booking any treatment with Wimbledon Clinic of Natural Medicine.
1. Appointment and cancellations
· If you are unable to attend your appointment, please give us 24 working hours notice. For Monday appointments, please notify us on Friday by 10:00 am. Failure to do so will result in you being charged a full cancellation fee.
· Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance for completing the patient form prior to your consultation appointment.
2. Credit card, deposits and payments
· You will be required to give a credit/debit card number with your booking and a deposit may be taken. The deposit is refundable if the required notice is given.
4. Treatment suitability
· All practitioners and therapists at Wimbledon Clinic of Natural Medicine are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
· In some cases, we will assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out.
· Extra information/ tests may be required to confirm suitability to treatment. These tests, if requested by clinic have to remain a property of clinic for legal reasons although a copy may be requested for the patient to keep. This is for legal reasons and unfortunately, we cannot get around this legislation.
5. Insurance Claim Forms
· A fee will be charged for signing and completing forms.
6. Medical Reports
· A fee will be charged for all medical reports required.